Our success is built on a foundation of shared values
Quality Service & Relationships
mutual trust, integrity and financial strength
Greenlife Financial’s mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.We are people who make it our business to be like a good neighbour; who built a premier company by selling and keeping promises through our marketing partnership; who bring diverse talents and experiences to our work of serving the Greenlife Financial customer.
Our vision for the future is to be the customer’s first and best choice in the products and services we provide. We will continue to be the leader in the insurance industry and we will become a leader in the financial services arena. Our customers’ needs will determine our path. Our values will guide us.
What We Can Do For You
Providing Guidance & Support
Helping you persue your personal financial goals
Greenlife Financial agents are qualified professionals whose job is to make things a little easier for their policyholders. Greenlife Financial agents can:
- Help you select an insurance plan that works for you, whether your insurance needs are home, or life. Your Greenlife Financiallife Financal agent has the tools and expertise to help you select a plan that works for you.
- Provide the guidance and support that you need over time to help you pursue your personal financial goals.
- Provide valuable information about insurance, the risks that make it necessary, and how to protect yourself from those risks to get the most for your money.
- Provide information about frozen pipes, weather safety, disaster preparedness, quality building techniques, and many other topics.
- Combine all your Greenlife Financiallife premiums into one convenient monthly payment — just like you budget other purchases. Or at your request, payments can be automatically deducted from your chequing account.
- If you already own Greenlife Financiallife insurance, ask your agent for an Insurance and Finance Review. An IFR is simply a meeting during which you and your agent review your insurance coverages to make sure they meet your needs. The checkup includes an examination of all your Greenlife Financial — and it’s FREE.
- If you are a Greenlife Financial policy holder please contact your agent as soon as possible to report your loss