Life and health insurance
For Lifes Unforseen Events Be prepared for such events
Life is full of unforeseen events. Most are pleasant, but no one is protected from events that may have devastating consequences on quality of life (death, divorce, illness, etc.). In addition to having to overcome your grief and other emotional problems, you have to carry the financial burden occasioned by such events.
At Greenlife Financial, we have designed life and health insurance products that prepare you to confront these situations confidently.
Protect Yourself & Family
Incase of sudden loss
|Objective||Duration of protection|
Universal Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance
Permanent Life Insurance
Disability Income Insurance
Stay Protected In Times of Sickness
Keep your family comfortable
Who Should Consider Disability Income Insurance?
Persons who have jobs that do not provide a group insurance plan:
Employees, whether or not they are covered by the Workers’ Compensation Act.
Features and Advantages
- Greenlife Financial provides you with disability income insurance in the event of an accident.
- You receive monthly benefits of between $500 and $4,000 (up to a maximum of 70% of your monthly income).
- Your benefits are paid for two years or until you reach the age of 60.
- You may choose a waiting period of 0, 30 or 120 days.
- The waiting period is the period between the beginning of the disability and the beginning of benefit payments.
- Additional protections—disability income insurance in the event of an illness, business overhead expense insurance and hospitalization insurance—are available.
Critical Medical Insurance
Recover With Ease
worry less about your financials
Greenlife Financial critical illness insurance provides you with a lump-sum payment after a critical illness is diagnosed. As a result, you can devote 100% of your energies to your recovery, without worrying about the financial impacts of the illness.
Who Should Consider Critical Illness Insurance?
- persons who would like to obtain specific medical treatments;
- parents who would have to temporarily leave their jobs to devote themselves to the recovery of their child;
- persons who would like to have home nursing care or to go on a trip to assist in their recovery;
- business owners or self-employed workers who would have to compensate for the loss of productivity or clients after an illness.
Features and Advantages
- You obtain a tax-free lump-sum payment 30 days* after diagnosis of a critical illness. This payment may be used in any way you wish, without restriction.
- Your premiums and protections are guaranteed, renewable every 10 years or level up to the age of 75 years or for your lifetime.
- You can obtain protection of between $10,000 and $2 million.
- Greenlife Financial reimburses the premiums in the event of the insured’s death if the insured was not entitled to payment of the benefit.
- You may surrender your insurance and obtain a refund of your premiums.*
- Additional benefits are available.
- You may insure up to nine persons under the same contract.
- *Certain conditions apply.
Insurance Without Medical Examination
Cant Get Insured ?
Who Should Consider Insurance Without Medical Examination?
Persons who for medical or other reasons have difficulty obtaining life insurance.
Features and Advantages
- Greenlife Financial provides a guaranteed sum insured for your lifetime, including guaranteed cash surrender values.
- You may stop paying the premium before the anticipated time and obtain a reduced and guaranteed amount of insurance for your lifetime.
Home Protection Plan
Credit Insurance at its best…
The various types of credit, such as mortgage loans, mortgage lines of credit personal loans, personal lines of credit, etc. are quite common, and like most people you probably use this alternative to meet your financial obligations.
Credit insurance, often offered in conjuncture with these types of credit, is intended for anyone who has a mortgage and/or personal loan and/or line of credit.
To meet your credit insurance needs and ensure financial security in the event of death or disability, we suggest you subscribe to our flexible term life insurance which offers a full line of features and distinctive advantages.
Features and advantages of credit insurance
Your advisor will guide you in the most appropriate selection for complete coverage that will meet your personal needs. Contact your financial advisor today.
- You can insure all types of loan or line of credit, both personal and mortgage.
- You can select life insurance coverage on an individual or joint basis.
- Flexible protection with a term of up to 30 years.
- Your premiums are guaranteed and remain the same for the duration of your coverage.
- You can opt for additional coverage that protects you in the event of disability and/or critical illness.
- You can convert your credit insurance coverage into permanent life insurance according to the evolution of your needs, regardless of your state of health.
- Rather than subscribe to credit insurance for each of your active loans, you can now consolidate all your loans by subscribing to a single insurance policy, which allows you to adapt the premiums to your budget.
- Your contract remains in force if you change lenders.
- You can negotiate the best loan rate from the financial institution of your choice and keep your insurance intact, regardless of changes in your state of health.
- In the event of death, the money is paid tax-free to the beneficiary of your choice. The beneficiary can use the money in any way he pleases.
Dental & Health Insurance
Take Care of Your Family
and your medical expenses!
We offer a range of coverage providing for the reimbursement of health care expenses, such as the cost of prescription drugs, dental care and home care.
Home care insurance
Home care insurance covers the costs of medical assistance and home care required following hospitalization or day surgery.
This coverage enables members to obtain reimbursement for:
- prescription drugs;
- hospitalization costs;
- ambulance costs;
- medical care;
- paramedical care (chiropractor, massotherapist, physiotherapist, psychologist, etc) or eye care costs.
- emergency expenses outside the province of residence.
This coverage guarantees the reimbursement of dental fees for the member and his family and is offered in a choice that includes preventive care, basic care, major care, and orthodontic care.
Non-Contract Reimbursement of Medical Expenses
Employee Assistance Program
Visitor & Travel Insurance
Even on vacation
We provide full coverage and emergency medical assistance so that you can travel worry free.
Emergency Out-of-Province Medical Expenses
Out-of-Canada Medical Assistance
Emergency out-of-Canada medical assistance is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Some of the services offered are:
- access to a multilingual telephone service at all times;
- repatriation of the insured to his domicile or to the closest hospital;
- repatriation of members of the immediate family;
- repatriation of the insured’s body in the event of death;
- return of the vehicle.
- access to travel information.
Trip Cancellation Insurance